Jul 10, 2014

Summer Dollie Camp Welcomes You! + Introduction (day 1)

Hi campers!

I am so sorry, yesterday was the first day but I wasn't home all day!

Thank you to the dollies that signed up for Summer Dollie Camp: Photography. We are going to have a lot of fun these next few days!

Well, it's day one which means please introduce yourself to the other girls. So write a little about yourself and your doll in the comments or email it to me and I will add it to this post. :) And feel free to put this button on your blog!

* IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP, WHICH YOU NEED TO DO TO PARTICIPATE, COME HERE! *

about the campers:

Here is a little about Sophia:
~LOVES horses
~Likes Purple and Green
~Loves Tacos
~Has a blog called That's So Me 
~Loves to eat
~Is tall
~Is a fast runner
~has no siblings or pets
~blond hair

And a little 'bout Julie:
~Plays Basketball
~Likes the 70's 
~Likes bunnies
~Has one sister
~has 2 dogs
~Loves hot dogs
~Likes to read
~Blond hair
~Likes the outdoors

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​​

Taylor's full name is :Taylor Alexjandra Mariet Corta.
  She is from the Pita from the Karito Kids doll collection.
 She was born in Mexico but moved to America when she was 6.
  Her Birthday is June 18.
  She is 22 years old and 20 inches,
She is smart, stubborn, always the leader & tends to over think situations.

  She loves swimming, guitar, spicy chicken, tacos, volleyball, kids, riding horses, jewelry, etc
She is going to college to become a ineonatal (infant) nurse because she loves to care and help new-born babies.
'Runs a blog with her friends here http://fourfriendsincollege.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About me- Addy
- I <3 minions
- I'm ornery
- I like eating healthy
- I like watching 'Liv and Maddie'! 
- I LOVE Disney channel!
- I love animated movies!
- I have 11 siblings
- I have 18 chickens, a horse, and a dog!
- I was born in a van on the highway
- I love guild wars 2 and ever after high! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lindsay: 

•Loves to dance
•Favorite color is purple
•Current favorite song is Classic
•Loves SUSHI
•Loves photography
•Loves playing with dolls

McKenna:

•Loves Gymnastics
•Favorite Color is purple
•Current favorite song is Let It Go
•Loves DONUTS
•Loves Art
•Loves hanging out with her sisters






4 comments:

  1. Yay! :) I'll email it to you right now. I'm so excited!

    Sophia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we still enter today? Also, are we supposed to do an intro of ourselves or one of our dolls?
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot to put her blog in there...Do you mind putting this is Taylor's info

    'Runs a blog with her friends here http://fourfriendsincollege.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!!! Can't wait for day 2 :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle