Jul 7, 2014

Summer Dollie Camp!

Hey girls! It has been forever since I last posted! I'm back! :)

I want to do something fun for my 104 followers and why not have a Summer Dollie Camp?! I would love for you to participate. It will be so much fun!

So onto the info!

Summer Dollie Camp Photography- This will be fun! This camp starts on July 9th and ends July 12th. On the first day, you girls will introduce yourself and talk about your doll. It's just basically an introduction day. :) On the second day, we will begin with our first assignment. And so on...but you have to sign up to learn more about it! The camp will be posted on my blog. You just send me the pictures, if I ask, via email and it will be added to the post. Please, ask me questions if you have any!

*IF YOU PARTICIPATE, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE ABSENT FOR 1 DAY. YOU WILL MISS SOME FUN EVENTS THOUGH!*

*IF YOU PARTICIPATE, YOU MAY GET A PRIZE AT THE END OF THE CAMP. YOUR ADDRESS WILL BE NEEDED IF YOU WIN A PRIZE.*

*THERE WILL BE ANOTHER CAMP NEXT WEEK IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THIS ONE. IT IS A DIFFERENT TOPIC.*

So please spread the word to other doll lovers. I would really love to have all of you join in!

You must fill out a form and send it to my email at idanielley@yahoo.com.

The form:

Name:
Doll's name:
Age (if you can't say, that's ok):
Blog (if you have one):
Do you have a camera? If so, what kind?:
Any experience with photography?
Will you be absent for a day?

Thank you!! -Danielle

12 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! Count me IN!!! =D

    Sophia
    thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, I will be absent for 3 of those days. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am wondering about two things: one, what are the prizes, and two, can I only be absent for only one day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the prizes? :) Just wondering! XD And BTW, do you have a certain time or anything? Cause I am busy a little tomorrow. Let me know!

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prize will be announced the day before the last day of camp. :)
      The camp will be posted at 3 Pacific Time. :)

      Delete
    2. OK! Thanks. :)
      When are we starting? It is 5:00 where I live.

      Delete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle