Jan 3, 2014

Happy New Year! // Isabelle GOTY 2014

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I hope you have a great year!

Well, the Girl of The Year 2014 is finally here!



Here are my thoughts on her:

Isabelle is cute though I don't think she is a must have for me! She's yet another blonde doll. I really wish American Girl would have something different and unique. Okay, $120 dollars? That is absolutely crazy! I mean for a doll? Not many girls can afford that price. Does anyone else agree when I say American Girl is getting kind of overpriced? Isabelle has really cute hair but on the back of her head, there are 3 little hooks that connect to the pink hair piece. Her outfit is overall, well to me, OK. I really like her shoes, though! Her eye color is hazel which I think is really pretty! If you like Isabelle, I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. This is just my opinion on her. =) Thanks for reading! Danielle 

15 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. It seems like AG is turning into Barbie. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree! I mean, she is really pretty, but I'd love to see maybe an Irish stepdancer that would be a REAL red head, not auburn like Saige, or an Eskimo with a big fur hood would be gorgeous! I agree with Mika--it does look like AG is turning into Barbie:(
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be really cool!! Yeah... :( -Danielle

      Delete
  3. Don't forget AG is really owned by Barbie, so...
    Oh, I like the idea of an Irish Dancer GOTY. I think it would also be nice to see non-performance related hobbies. We get them sometimes (Jess, Nikki, Chrissa?, Lanie, Kanani?, Saige). Sometimes they pair with big organizations with those dolls - it would be fun if they paired up with the Girl Scouts of America for one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Girl Scout AG would be awesome! :)

      Sophia
      thatssomebysophia.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I think that AG should make a disabled GOTY. I think that it would be very special to the girls that like the dolls and are disabled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be really nice and unique especially for a GOTY! Thanks for commenting! :) - Danielle

      Delete
  5. I absolutely LOVE how you re-did the website!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your website design is so pretty! I had Rose too! my blog is http://whensummermetwintersmile.blogspot.com I'd love it if you could check it out! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it does seem like AG GOTY is the same every year but AG has awesome quality so thats good
    www.adventuremyagabby.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Your blog is really cool :) I am in high school and love dolls!
    Have you heard about Australian Girl Dolls?
    I have two of them and have a blog called Australian Girl Fan
    Please check out my blog --->
    www.australiangirlfan.weebly.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you completely. Isabelle is not on my wish list and I think she is extremely overpriced. $120???!!! :( That's WAY too much! She is just a doll! I'm not trying to offend anyone either, but I personally am not an Isabelle fan and do not wish to have her.


    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle