Aug 14, 2013

FactoryL Etsy Review

Hey bloggers!

FactoryL kindly donated an ADORABLE dress for me to review. Thank you so much Liesel!

This dress is so cute! Molly and I love it. She was so happy to be chosen to model for me. :)
The shoes were not included.

The material's quality is great and the colors are cute, too. It reminds me of the 50's style!

Isn't the bottom of the dress so pretty?

The back is so cute. It fits great on Molly and the dress is just so 50's which I love!

Overall, this outfit is so pretty! I recommend buying a dress from FactoryL!
I would rate the dress a 10 out of a 10. (Ten being the best.) The quality is excellent and everything about it is so superb. It's just a simple and cute 50's dress. :) Tell me how you like your FactoryL clothing!

Thanks for reading! Thanks again, Liesel! If you're interested in letting me review an item from your shop, let me know.

Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review! Please keep a lookout for my fall release as this is one of the dresses in the release. I happily do custom orders. Just let me know.
    Thanks again,
    Liesel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Fall Line is being released tomorrow. Please take a look. I will be selling another dress just like this. https://www.etsy.com/shop/factoryL
    Big Hearts,
    Liesel

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle