Aug 15, 2013

Catch up on summer posts

Hi girls! How have you been liking these posts this summer? I hope you like them as much as I have! If you're new to this blog, you've probably missed a lot of summer posts this year. But that's ok! I will give y'all some links to catch up with the blog. :) You can comment on the posts or you can comment on here. 


You can probably tell I've mainly posted reviews. Reviews are just so much fun to do! You can email me if you would like to review but don't know how at idanielley@Yahoo.com. =)  These are just a few posts from this summer. There are lots more so go check 'em out!

If you're new to this blog, tell me about yourself and give me your blog link, please! I love to be friends with all my followers. =)

Thanks for reading! Love, Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle! I'm Ari, the owner of Addy Rose from 'A Day in the Life of Addy Rose'. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle! Could you and anyone else please follow my blog? thanks! Im girlydolltype.blogspot.com! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle! I nominated you for an award! http://simplydollightful.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle