Aug 5, 2013

AmericAnnMade Double Review!

Hi doll lovers,

Here is a double review from the etsy shop, AmericAnnMade!
Thank you Ann for letting me do this!

Saige looks so adorable in this nightgown!

Aren't the sleeves cute? I love them! The quality of the nightgown is superb.

The design is so cute. This nightgown even came with little crocheted slippers!

I love flowers! 

Overall, I love this nightgown. It is super cute! I would wear this!
I would rate it a 10 out of a 10. (Ten being the best.) Ann sells more nightgowns in her shop, check them out and maybe even buy one!


Here is the second review from the same shop, AmericAnnMade!

Caroline looks stunning in this.

I love the colors Ann chose. The quality is great, too! 

These are really cute and unique! The flowers are so pretty!

The yellow top really stands out. I love it!

Overall, Caroline and I love this outfit! I would rate it a 10 out of a 10. (Ten being the best.)
Thanks for reading! Tell me how you like your AmericAnnMade clothing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I LOVE your blog can you check out mine
    www.luvofdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle