Jul 25, 2013

Pippy LaJade Jean Co. outfit review

Hi there!

Today I am going to review an adorable outfit from the etsy shop Pippy LaJade Jean Co.! Thank you so much!


Here is the outfit on Ruthie. It's adorable!

Look at how cute that shirt is! The quality is great and the butterfly is really cute.

The capris! They are adorable! I love the design. 

The back of the capris...


Thanks for reading the review! Overall I really like the outfit. I would rate it a 10 out of a 10. (Ten being the best.) I would recommend buying from her shop! Please don't forget to check out Pippy LaJade Jean Co.!


3 comments:

  1. That's so cute!
    Wow, I'm so honored to own your favorite blog! Thank you so much!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle