Jun 4, 2013

Releaserain Review

Hey there!

Today I am going to do a review on an outfit from the amazing etsy shop, Releaserain!


Ada from Releaserain was so kind to donate one of her outfits. Thank you!

*These our my thoughts on her clothing*


Here is AnnaBeth modeling her cute Releaserain outfit!
I really adore this outfit. I think it's great quality and it has such bright colors which I like. The outfit came in a small package. It was in plastic with a cute Releaserain sticker.


There is some yellow, blue, pink, white, and green on the top.


The sleeve fits AnnaBeth very tight. It goes a little bit higher than her wrist.


These leggings are really cute! They are like exercise pants. They fit snug like the sleeve.

Overall, I love this outfit! I would rate it a 10 out of a 10. (Ten being the best)
Tell me how you like your Releaserain items!

Danielle

6 comments:

  1. I really like Release Rain! She has some really cute stuff! :)

    Adollable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get a review? When you ask them to let you review there products do you have to send it back? Please answer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ask esty shop onwers. No, you can keep it! :)

      Delete
    2. Before you do reviews, make sure you are ready for them! :)

      Delete
  3. I reviewed Release Rain shoes for Amelia. They are really cute! I am also having a giveaway for a pair of shoes so come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle