Apr 1, 2013

Bye...

Hi girls!

I am so sorry but I'm quitting this blog. I don't like AG at all. Their a waste of time. I don't have interest in them anymore. I have to stop blogging. So this is goodbye. I won't email anymore, take me out of your contacts. bYe <3




















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

9 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I read another post just like this, other wise I would have had a heart attack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH...

    YOU GOT ME XD

    Up until you said delete me out of your contacts.. I actually was starting to have a heart attack. DX

    I was like " No no no no!!!!"

    Good one Danielle. ;))

    xoxox
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured that you would have done an april fools joke.... Otherwise.... I wouldn't be writing this... I would have fainted:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it wasn't April Fools, I would have actually thought that!! And then I would faint and never wake up until 12!! LOL
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, you are a reccomeneded site at my blog! Come check it out and grab the poster:
      http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/

      Lydia

      Delete
  5. I didn't believe it, I read this not in 4-1 so I was about to post:

    Guys, I love Danielle too much. She must have been hacked

    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so fooled! Oh my goodness, you scared me to death!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle