Mar 14, 2013

Here is Jan's guest post! :D send me yours!!














Hello, Danielle!

Here's my guest post:  Hello, girls!  This is Jan, doing a guest post for Danielle.  At first I wasn't quite sure what to write, but I came up with a great idea yesterday.  I hope you like it.  Im going to show you how to make cool flower clips for you.  (On a smaller scale, you could make these for your AG doll, too.  ). I got the idea from AmericanGirlFan, and just made a twist on it.  First, gather your supplies.  You will need fake flowers, small plain barrettes (you can find these in the jewelry making section of Joann Fabrics), and a glue gun.  First, if the flowers you bought have stems, cut them off so that all there is left is the actual flower.  Take one of the small barrettes and lay in flat on your craft surface.  Then, put a dot of glue from the glue gun on the underside of the flower, and stick it carefully on the barrette.  Be careful to let it dry ALL THE WAY before you try out your new hair accessory.  :). If you just bought smaller flowers and smaller barrettes, you can make the exact same craft for your AG doll.  I've never tried this craft before, so I don't know how it will turn out.  But I hope you enjoy it!  :). Bye!


Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering
    if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding
    knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my blog green coffee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle