Mar 20, 2013

Annabeth's New Glasses part 1 Photostory

Hey there, AG lovers!

I have a photostory! I will have more parts up this week. Tell me how you like this one! :)



Annabeth

Ma

Ma: Annabeth, your glasses came today.
Annabeth: Oh no! Do I have to wear them?!
 

Ma: They will look great on ya Annie! Just give them a try.

Annabeth: Um, ok.
Ma: They're in that box.

*Ma pointed*

Annabeth: Ugh! Look at them!
Ma: Oh, what's wrong with those glasses?! They are adorable!

Annabeth: aah! Ma, they're awful!

Ma: Ha ha! Oops.. Um, they look fabulous!

Annabeth: *running* Thanks a lot! ;(
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!! Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I love reading photo stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have the Hello Kitty couch that Ma is sitting on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Can't wait to see the rest of this awesome photostory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Just wanted to drop a note to let you know about our new Doll bean bag chair line, perfect for AG dolls!

    I'd love to know what you think! We are at beanbags@ahhprods.com.

    http://www.ahhprods.com/bean-bag-chairs/lil-me-bean-bag-chairs-for-dolls/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle