Feb 7, 2013

Questions from Kate!

Hello AG lovers!

Kate is a big fan of American Girl and of my blog! She is so sweet! Here are her questions! 


1. Where did you hear about American Girl dolls?
I heard about American Girl dolls from a catalouge that came to my house! I fell in love with the dolls in 2006 and decided to get one for myself in 2007!
 
 
2. Do you have an innerstaru. com account? If you do what is your username?
I do, but I don't use it at all! I only used it once.
 
 
3. Do you like history dolls better or girl of the year dolls better and why?
I honestly like both. They are Beautiful dolls! If I would have to choose it would be the Girl of the years! Becuase they are only available for 1 year and they are in the style of that year :)
 
 
4. What is your favorite doll outfit?
Ooh, that's a hard one. Probably Emily's holiday outfit, all of Saige's, Caroline's, and Addy's clothing! I really adore those time periods.
 
 
5.What are some pieces of clothing you have made for your dolls?
I have actually crocheted doll hats and scarves! I sell them so if your interested, email me!! :)
 
 
Thanks Kate for asking me questions! If you have some questions you would like to know, comment below with them or email me them at idanielley@yahoo.com !!
 
~Danielle
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Danielle for answering my questions!
    ~ Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love AG dolls two! I got Caroline for Christmas:)
    {Emma}

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle