Jan 1, 2013

Welcome Saige!

Saige, GoTy 2013 is finally here! I love her!! I think she is very pretty. I Love her hair the most about her. Take a look:

 
The only thing that's upsetting is that the doll prices are raised up now at $110. American Girl gets higher and higher prices every year it seems like. Let's take a look at her collection!!
 
Saige's Sparkle Dress
$30
This is adorable!! I really like this outfit, especially the boots!! Look at these boots :
 
 
Saige's Parade outfit and Hat
$54
LOVE it! This outfit is in the middle of western and summer. Tall boots, 2 cute hats, what else more can you ask for?!?! ;)
 
Saige's Sweater Outfit
$34
Cute <3 I adore this as well! Not my favorite, but real cute!!
 
Saige's Pajamas
$24
In my opinion, it seem like a weird mixture of colors. I think they are cute though!
 
To see the rest of her collection go to, Americangirl.com!
Happy New Year!!
Love, Danielle
 

3 comments:

  1. I love Saige! I really want to get her. :) Though the prices are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!!! I am really sad that AG is raising up their prices when the doll is so adorable!!!! When I got my first doll my mom said it was $95.00. Well I guess AG is making their money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Saige!!! I'm saving up for her!!! she will be my second doll,I have Caroline:) Caroline will love to have a new friend:):):) HeHe.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle