Nov 3, 2012

Guest Blogging: Day One!

Hi!!  My name is Emma Kate, but you can call me Emma if you want. :)  Emma Kate works too! :)

I am going go be guest blogging for Danielle this week!

Let me tell you a bit about me. :)

I am 11 years old, and I love lots of things.  I love volleyball, acting, dolls, piano, crafts, blogging, writing letters, emailing, designing things, and most importantly, God and Jesus.  I am a homeschooled (part time), Christian girl.



I will post pictures of my dolls tomorrow or Monday! :)



2 comments:

  1. I love this post Emma! I can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera do you have Emma?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle