Nov 12, 2012

Delaney's American Girl interview!

Hi my followers! I did a little interview with Delaney from DelaneylovesAg! Thanks Delaney! Here are the questions and answers!:

QHow many American Girl dolls do you own?

AI own 7, and they are: Molly, Emily, Lanie, Julie, Riley (MAG 13),
McKenzie (McKenna) and Carolina-Grace (Caroline)!

QHow long have you been collecting American Girl dolls?

AAlmost 3 years!

QDo you plan to get the new GOTY 2013 Saige?

AYes! I really love her and she will fit in!

QWhy did you want to make an AG blog?

AI wanted to make one because I saw all these other cool ag blogs (Like this one!) and wanted to make one too!

QHow long have you been blogging?

AA few months on blogger, but I've been blogging for over a year.

QHave you met any blogger friends?

ASadly, no:(

Thanks! Have a great day!! ~Danielle

1 comment:

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle