Oct 29, 2012

Super cute AG stuff+a review!

Hi Girls! Jessie designed my blog!! Isn't it gorgeous, I really love it! I <3 it!;) Thanks Jessie!

Most of you know I have been wanting this American Girl bed for quite a while!
Even though I don't have this bed yet, I wanted to make a review for you just in case you were planning on purchasing it.
  • This bed is $129 with the bedding.
  • I love the bedding because it's flowers!
  • The bedding has several colors, pink, blue, yellow, green, and white.
  • It comes with 3 adorable pillows
  • It features a curved backboard with a raised blossom design, plus a trundle that pulls out for sleepovers. Includes two soft mattresses for a good night's sleep.
  • Overall, I'd say buy this bed and LOVE it!
Thanks for reading!
 

2 comments:

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle