Oct 4, 2012

Still selling...:)

Hi Girls! I am still on my little break but I felt like posting today!! Taking a  break is hard!!! I just wanted to let all of you girls know that if your doll is going to be cold I am selling crochet doll hats and scarves made by me! They are $10 and that includes the shipping. If I don't have the color your looking for comment down below or email me which color you'd like! Also, if you purchase a set and you are going to have a giveaway on your AG blog, email me!! idanielley@yahoo.com

Pictures:


1

3
 


                                                          4
5

6

7
~Danielle


6 comments:

  1. Wow, these hat and scarves that you made are fabulous!! I love them!! you did such a great job on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, Danille were did u get the pattens????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I don't use designs, these are my own. :)

      Delete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle