Sep 15, 2012

Your questions answered!

Hey girls! How is your Saturday so far? I hope good! In a recent post I asked for you to give me some questions!

Here they are:
From: Hannah
From: Jordy

1. What is your favorite color?
 My favorite color is pink and blue!


2. What are your hobbies?
 Taking pictures, Dancing, and Writing.


3. What is your favorite subject in school?
 Math and english but mostly math!


4. What is your favorite animal?
 I love horses and dogs!


5. Do you have any pets?
 I have two dogs, a maltese named Kimmi and an Australian Shepherd named Sadie!


6.How can I pick the perfect Ag doll?
Make sure if she is a historical,you like her story, and if she is a MAG, make sure you connect with her! choose the doll just right for you:)!

Thanks Hannah and Jordy!!


~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle