Aug 21, 2012

Jessica's interview!

Hey girls! Here is another interview!!


Can you tell us about yourself?
My name is Jessica, I am a teenaged, Christian girl living in California
Why did you make a blog?
 I made a blog because I thought it would be fun (and it is!) and it would give me a chance to meet new people.
How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since April. Not very long, but I have gotten so far from when I first started!
What are your hobbies?
 I love to sing, read, write stories, swim, hang out with friends, take photos, and lots more!
What is your favorite Animal?
My favorite animals are cats, horses, and dolphins.

What is your favorite book?
 My favorite book is the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Absolutely LOVE them!



What is your favorite sport?
My favorite sports are swimming and gymnastics

How many AG dolls do you have?
I have 3. Rebecca, Felicity, and Rosalyn.
Do you have a favorite doll?
Probably Felicity because she was my first doll. But I love all them!
Tell me about your blog,
 My most popular blog, Rosalyn's Blog, is told from the point of view from my doll Rosalyn. She tells about her life, friends, happenings, and there are lots of pages for you to explore!
Thanks Jessica!! go check out her blog! http://myagdollstory14.blogspot.com/ ~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle