Aug 24, 2012

Asmita's interview!

Here is her interview!!

Can you tell us about yourself?
.I am a girly girl,who loves life! I am a big American girl doll Fan. Most of the time I am bored,I like painting my nails with light colours and sometimes funky colours too.
Why did you make a blog?
.I made my first blog DivaAsmita to express my feelings and my new AG blog is about AG
How long have you been blogging?
.I am have been blogging from last year but my recent blog AG Girl Forever is started 1 and half month ago!
What are your hobbies?
I like writing stories,painting,playing with Mckenna,blogging,surfing the net,chatting and watching tv!
What is your favorite Animal?
I don't like animals at all so having a favourite can't be possible :p
 

What is your favorite sport?
.My fave sport is table tennis!


How many AG dolls do you have?
I have only 1 AG doll which is GOTY 2012-Mckenna Brooks
Do you have a favorite doll?
 No I like most of the AG dolls except Addy but I love my Mckenna <3
Tell me about your blog, AG girl forever?
.My blog AG girl Forever at the moment is about my one and only doll so far-Mckenna Brooks and some AG stuff.
 
Thanks so much Asmita!

1 comment:

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle