Jul 18, 2012

My trip to the AGP in L.A!!!!

Yesterday I went to the American Girl place and the Santa Monica beach with my family and some friends!! It was Sooooo much fun! I LOVED the AG place!
I got a doll and 2 outfits and my sister Sierra got a doll!
The dolls and clothes will be revealed at the end of the post!!*
Here are pictures of the American Girl place and the Beach!

Kit and Ruthie

Marie-Grace

Marie-Grace and Cecile

Rebecca

Molly and Emily


Josefina

Mckenna




Lindsey

Kailey


Marisol

Jess


Nikki

Mia


Chrissa

Lanie

and Kanani

Me and Mckenna!


Beach time!

Me and Sierra

Look at my hair! The little girls are our friends:)



Building a sandcastle

Felicity





Cute!


So pretty!


Now on to the dolls and clothes!!

I got Emily's Holiday outfit!!!!!




I got the 2-in-1 ballerina outfit!!!!







I got RUTHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!




Group shot!


Annabeth and Ruthie!



My sister got Rebecca!!!!!!



Cute!!

BFFs!


Thanks for reading!!!! Ruthie is ADORABLE! I recommend her totally!!


14 comments:

  1. Awesome! That looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking pictures of Kit and McKenna's stuff for me!! <3 Looks like SO much fun! :) I can't wait to get your letter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Ruthie is such a cute doll :)! Do you recommend Annabeth #38? I've been thinking of getting her when I go to the AGP NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I totally recommend her! Her hair is so silky and it's a really pretty color! She's a great doll:)!

      Delete
  4. Wasn't the 2-in-1 Ballet Outfit discontinued awhile ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was. The AG place had some left so they were selling the outfit for only $16 dollars!

      Delete
  5. The Picture of you and McKenna, was that taken upstairs by the Girl of the year dolls? I have so many photo's of me in that spot, standing next to the girl of the year! Glad you have fun!
    XOXO, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so much fun!!!! And ruthie is so cute! I am glad you had a great time!

    Xoxo Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! It's just soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! :D I followed :D awesome pics at the agp! Congrats on getting Ruthie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you love it!!

      Delete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle