Jul 12, 2012

An Award!!!

I was awarded for the "I love your blog Award!"

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link.
Thanks Rosalyn and Rose!
2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped up and why you continue it.
I saw other American Girl blogs, I thought it would be fun to make my own!
I continue it because I Love blogging!
3. Describe a usual day of your life.
It changes!
4. The best collaboration with a blogger?
That's a hard one!
5. The worst collaboration with a blogger?
I'd rather not answer this question and hurt someones feelings.
6. Explain what having this blog means to you.
I love blogging!!!!
7. Nominate five bloggers for this award.
Emma W.
AGcat
The Spicy's
Hannah W.
Katie

~Danielle

6 comments:

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle