Jul 20, 2012

Aloha, Kanani, MissAGDpageant!!

Hey Girls! I am so happy to have 45 followers and more than 8,000 pageviews!! Yay!

I finished reading the Aloha, Kanani book and I loved it! My pen pal, Emma sent the book to me and it's one of my favorites!


Aloha, Kanani
Thanks for sending me the book Emma!



2 posts ago, I showed a video of a doll pageant on youtube called MissAGDpageant! I am competing!! I made it!
I am going to be making assignment 2 soon which is Swimsuit.
I have a doll swimsuit. Perfect!
Thanks for reading and following! ~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like the book! :) I loved the Matilda book you sent me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all the followers and views! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle