Jun 18, 2012

From Blog life to Real Life

Hey Girls! I was on The Ramblings of Emma and saw this quiz and thought I should take it too! Here it is:)!

 Do you have any real-life blog friends?
No, I haven't met any. But I would love to meet some!

 Which blogger are you just dying to meet?
I would love to meet my pen pal Emma and my other blogging friends, Rose, Mackenzie, and Emma's sister Hannah:)

Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?
?!! Not too sure...

 You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive?
Emma!
 
 
 Any blogger that you admire and look up to?
Probably Emma because I LOVE her blogs and they are exciting to see!
 
 
 Who is the craziest/funniest blogger?
I don't know!
 
 
There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you?
The Spicy's and Emma, again! LOL
 
 
Favorite blog design?
I love Emma's and Rose's.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning me!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to meet me? :D I want to me you too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to say: I want to meet you too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle