May 12, 2012

What's that name #1

Hi again!
I know I do the You choose Game, but I want to add another game called What's that Name. I will show you a picture of an Americangirl item and you will name it the correct name!
You all have 2 guesses to make. And please don't go to the americangirl website to check!! ~Danielle


The winner will be announced once someone gets it right!

Congrats Emma M.! She said this outfit was The Sea Breeze, that is correct! Here is your button Emma!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

8 comments:

  1. Um....I think it's like Sea something, right??? Maybe I'll remember later:)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! Correct! I will post the button for you later! ~Danielle

      Delete
  3. Oh, sorry, I thought you had to name the doll:P Silly me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah! Thanks Danielle! Oh, and Emma, Amber is a perfect name for her:)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle