May 17, 2012

Interview with Emma Wright!




Hiya Gals! I got the chance to interivew my Pen pal Emma! Here is the interview!


1.How did you find out about American Girl Dolls? Well, I found out about them from my friends and then I got my first doll Kit for Christmas! :)

2. How many dolls do you currently have? I currently have seven dolls. I have Kanani, Kit, Gwen, an MAG named Lilly, a set of bitty twins, and a bitty baby.

3. Is there another doll you are interested in? Yes, I LOVE this MAG doll with caramel hair! I also might want to get Caroline Abbott when she comes out :)

4. How did you find out about Blogging? I found out about blogging from my sister. She had a private blog called "Hannah's Fantastic Blog" and we came up with the idea of starting our blog, AG Fun!

5.How did you come up with the names, AGFun and The Ramblings of Emma? Well, I was coming up with some names and I thought of AG Fun. I don't really know why, but I just like it! I came up with "The Ramblings of Emma" because I was going to do "The Writings of Emma" but I changed it to something a little more unique.

6. How often do you blog? I blog at least once a week. Usually more than that though. I try to update my blogs as often as possible. I do have a lot of blogs, but I try to keep up with all of them :)

7. Can you give us some info on future posts? Post pictures! Of anything, dolls, nature, you, etc.
 
 
Thanks Emma!

1 comment:

I love comments! Before you comment, please read the rules:

1. NO bad language
2. Comment respectfully
Any bad comments will be immediately DELETED!

~Danielle